Morning & night showings of Gallipoli documentary, “The Fatal Shore” & the movie “Gallipoli”.
12.30pm ~ Tour departs from Hotel.
From here you’ll drive to the ANZAC Battlefield area to start an emotional & memorable tour.
On tour you’ll visit:
- Kabatepe War Museum
- BeachCemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- LonePineCemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (Walk in the ANZAC trenches)
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek(Light Horse scene depicted in the Gallipoli movie) &Walker’s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
- Please tell us before tour if you would like us to research or locate an ANZAC grave.
- There are no registers out on the peninsula.
Online payment for this tour is temporarily closed. Please ask for availability. email@example.com