Morning pick up from hotel and continue to;
- The Hippodrome of Constantinople,Tour Starts from the heart of the old city
Turkish: Sultanahmet Meydanı, At Meydanı, was a horse-racing track that was the
sporting and social centre of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire
and the largest city in Europe. Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column ,
German Fountain of Wilhelm II are visited .
- Blue Mosque, One of the most famous monuments in both the Turkish and Islamic
worlds, the Sultan Ahmet Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque) is a superb
creation in the classical Ottoman style. The mosque has six towering minarets
and 260 windows illuminating its vast main chamber, which is decorated with more
than 20,000 Iznik tiles.
- Hagia Sophia Museum, Now a museum, Hagia Sophia was built in the 6th century
by the Emperor Justinian, and was one of the largest basilicas in the Christian
world. After the Ottoman conquest, it was converted to a mosque and is today one
of the most magnificent museums in the world. Take a moment to linger here to
admire the fine Byzantine mosaics.
- Grand Bazaar, In operation since the 14th century, the Grand Bazaar is one of
the world's largest covered markets, with 58 streets and over 4,000 shops. The
bazaar is specially known for its jewelry, leather, pottery, spices and carpets.
(Closed on Sundays)
- Topkapi Palace, The largest and oldest palace in the world, Topkapi is the
crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. With its harem (additional cost), treasury
and exotic buildings overlooking the Golden Horn, your visit to Topkapi promises
to be a truly fascinating experience.
End of tour, transfer to your hotel.
Please Note: [ Closed ]
Hagia Sophia Museum on Monday – Replaced with Basilica Cistern or Kariye Museum
Topkapi Palace on Tuesday - Replaced with Kariye Museum or Beylerbeyi Palace
Grand Bazaar & Spice Market on Sunday- Replaced with Authentic Shops
- All admission fees
- English speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned transportation by Tour Bus
- International airfare
- Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary
- All personal expenses
- All customary tips to drivers, guides and escorts are made at the travelers’
- Turkish Visa Fee